Posted on: 27 April 2017
There are five dresses that every woman needs in her closet that will keep her set for whatever life brings, from the office to the club. These are the basic staples of a year-round wardrobe, and to ensure they fit perfectly, have them custom-tailored each new fashion season.
Five dresses to consider this season are:
1. Smart shirt-dress. A smart shirt-dress is a business-casual look that can be accessorized to suit a number of other occasions, from shopping to a meeting, the club to the beach! Look for shirt-dresses made from cotton or silk so it will breathe, and so it will be comfortable any time of the year. Accessorize with boots and scarves in winter or sandals and a cute camisole in the warmer weather.
2. Classic cocktail-dress. Everyone needs a little black dress in their closets, and you should choose one that could be worn out on the town or for a more dignified occasion. Knee-length dresses will likely give the most options when it comes to versatility and accessorizing. This is a classic staple so make sure that your little black cocktail dress is comfortable and fits-well to keep you trendy.
3. Sweet sundress. A sweet sundress can be worn anytime of the year, as long as it is accessorized right. Pair your adorable cotton sundress with cowboy boots and a textured sweater for chilly seasons, when most women might be packing their sundresses away for the winter. Layer your sundress with leggings, tights, and underpinnings to create a Bohemian look that is great for school, shopping, or an evening out.
4. Multi-season maxi-dress. A maxi-dress refers to a full-length dress that hits the floor. Choose one in a staple color that you can mix and match with the rest of your wardrobe. These look awesome with flats and a simple shawl, or with bulky boots and a poncho when the weather warrants.
5. Snuggly sweater-dress. The sweater dress is making a huge comeback after its popularity during the 80s and 90s, and today's sweater dresses are perfect for creating a number of ensembles and looks. Choose one that is high-quality cotton, cashmere, or wool, to ensure that it lasts for many style-seasons to come. Skip long sleeves so you can wear this any time of the year, and pick a solid-color over a print for optimal wearability!
Keep your look fresh with these five darling dresses in your closet or wardrobe. Make sure they flatter your form by having your dresses custom-tailored at a place like Mario Rojas Custom Clothiers to fit you perfectly!Share